- Depending on the state, the probate process can take anywhere from two months to two years, which may be too long to wait for some people.
- An inheritance advance allows heirs to get a part of their inheritance without needing to wait for the probate process to finish.
After the death of a loved one, the executor of their estate must hand over whatever funds they have left to the heirs. Many executors will work with an attorney to disburse the money in small amounts over time. While the probate period can vary widely by state, Probate Advance reports that it can take anywhere from two months to two years. The latter can be a long time to wait, especially if you’re in need of the money right away.
Fortunately, if you need your inheritance now, there are options. The easiest way to get an advance on your inheritance is to get a cash advance. In fact, some of these advance companies will get you an advance in under 24 hours. Before settling on a company, make sure to get an idea on every option available with an online search, so you can find the right one for you and avoid spending more than you need to.
If you need help starting your search, here is everything you need to know about getting an advance on your inheritance, including some advance companies that are worth your consideration.
How to Get an Advance on Your Inheritance
To get an advance on your inheritance, seek out a company that offers an inheritance advance, also known as an inheritance cash advance or estate advance. This cash advance allows heirs to get a part of their inheritance — around 15 to 30 percent — without needing to wait for the probate process to finish. Since it’s a cash advance, there is no need to pay the money back. However, be aware that there will be a fee for using the company’s services.
The process for getting a cash advance starts with an inheritance cash advance application. As part of the application process, an advance company will require that you provide documentation that proves you are:
- An heir to the estate in question, and;
- Willing to sell your shares in the inherited property.
If the application goes through, your money will be deposited in the bank account listed in the application within a few days at the most.
The Benefits of an Inheritance Cash Advance
An inheritance cash advance is a great way to get money when you need it most. It can help you pay off debts, make a big purchase, or avoid diving into your own emergency funds. However, there are more benefits to inheritance cash advance than those already mentioned. They are:
- No Risk to You: You aren’t responsible with paying back the cash advance. As such, the advance company takes the risk if a portion of your inheritance is lost in probate.
- Make Estate Negotiations Easier: Avoid conflict with other heirs over the exact agreement terms of the estate by taking cash instead.
- Ensure Success of the Probate Process: Since you are effectively selling off your inheritance to a cash advance company to get your advance payment, they become a benefactor of the inheritance. Therefore, the success of the probate process is in their best interest. Furthermore, cash advance companies have a comprehensive understanding of the probate process, which they can use to make the process run more efficiently and effectively.
Where to Get an Inheritance Advance
Now that you know how to get and the benefits of an inheritance advance, the question becomes: “Where do I find an advance company?” Fortunately for you, there are quite a few options out there on the market.
If you’re looking for an advance company to get an advance on your inheritance, Probate Advance is the way to go. Probate Advance offers funding for inheritance advances nationwide in as little as one business day.
Moreover, the company prides itself on taking on all the risk in this agreement. Outside of a fee for Probate Advance’s services, clients don’t need to pay for interest on the cash advance or worry if their estate doesn’t pay the company back in full.
If you would like a quote before deciding, Probate Advance offers no-obligation quotes free of charge.
Operating out of West Palm Beach, Florida, Inheritance Advanced prides itself on making inheritance cash advances fast, easy, and risk-free. No matter where you live in the country, the company will provide free consultation online or over the phone, review your documentation, and provide funds in as little as 24 hours — all without any hidden fees and no credit checks.
Applying for a cash advance is as simple as filling out a form on Inheritance Advanced’s website. However, if you would like an estimate before applying, the company offers a user-friendly inheritance funding calculator at the bottom of their homepage.
If you want a quick and easy inheritance cash advance, look no further than Advance Inheritance. Advance Inheritance offers a hassle-free way to get between $5,000 and $150,000 of your inheritance within 24 hours. You don’t need a credit or employment history to apply. Plus, you aren’t held responsible if the money provide from your estate doesn’t fully repay the cash advance.