As the world becomes more uncertain and financial markets become increasingly volatile, many investors are exploring alternative investment options to safeguard their wealth. One such option is a gold IRA, which allows individuals to diversify their portfolios with physical gold.
Thanks in large part to a whole host of reputable Gold IRA companies, it’s never been easier to invest in physical gold. The competition for your gold investment dollar is so stiff in fact, that many of these companies offer eye-popping sign-up incentives to new customers. Today we’ll look at six of the best Gold IRA companies in the country and share a little bit about what makes each so great.
You don’t have to have tens of thousands of dollars to start investing in physical gold. Thanks to Noble Gold, less-established investors can begin diversifying their retirement portfolio with as little as $2,000. Founded in 2016, Noble Gold stands out in a competitive market by offering competitive pricing, low fees and account minimums, and a no-questions asked buy-back program.
- Low account minimum.
- No-questions-asked buy-back.
- One of the newest gold IRA companies in the country.
- Annual fees can be a high percentage for those with smaller account balances.
Patriot Gold Group
New investors should take a real close look at Patriot Gold Group. It’s a relatively new company, but boasts stellar consumer ratings and is fully accredited. The company scrubs the middle-man fees with investor-direct pricing. They’ll even waive the management fee for accounts worth $100,000 or more. The company offers few online resources, and has a $25,000 IRA account minimum, but it remains an intriguing option for more established investors.
- Competitive pricing.
- Great consumer review ratings.
- Waived management fee for accounts worth $100,000 or more.
- Sizable account minimums.
- Additional information requires a lot of extra steps.
Augusta Precious Metals
August Precious Metals is an accredited American business with a low-cost fee structure that’s entirely transparent. New customers can invest with confidence, thanks to Augusta’s 100% money-back guarantee and seven-day price protection. Get started in as little as 15 minutes, and enjoy lifetime customer support. Interested investors can get a copy of their latest rates and fees by requesting a guide from August Precious Metals’ website.
- Transparent fee structure.
- Great customer service.
- Money-back guarantee and seven-day price protection.
- No online purchase.
- Limited selection of precious metals to choose from.
Birch Gold Group
Birch Gold Group serves over 20,000 customers, and has an entire IRA department built to handle questions and guide customers through the entire Precious Metals IRA process. They pride themselves on delivering 1-on-1 customer care and trust. They do more than just gold too, giving investors the opportunity to diversify their retirement portfolio with silver, palladium, and platinum.
- Great selection of precious metals to choose from.
- Hands-on customer service.
- Pricing and new customer incentive deals require a phone call.
Goldco Precious Metals
The company was founded in 2006 and has made it their mission to educate customers and potential investors on the benefits of precious metals. Goldco’s website is rich with educational resources, big-name endorsements, and accreditation details. The company does have large account minimums and higher-than-average initial investment fees, which might restrict access to younger, less established investors.
- Lots of online educational resources available to all for free.
- A long history of success in the industry.
- A high account minimum of $25,000.
- Learning more about the fee structure requires a phone call with a Goldco representative.
If you’re looking to roll over a portion of an existing IRA, consider Advantage Gold. The popular gold IRA company specializes in IRA rollovers, which makes for a seamless and simple consumer experience. Advantage Gold customers can buy gold, silver, platinum, and palladium, and learn about the benefits of each thanks to the company’s comprehensive database of education resources.
- Lots of products for investors to choose from.
- Easy online sign up.
- Low annual administration fees.
- Has only been in business since 2014.
- Learning more about pricing and new customer incentives requires a phone call with an Advantage Gold representative.
Invest In Physical Gold Today!
There’s a reason more and more investors are learning about and investing their hard-earned cash in a gold IRA. Part of that is due to their need and want for a diverse portfolio. But a lot of that increase in demand has to do with accessibility. Gold IRA companies like Noble Gold and Advantage Gold simplify the process, making it easier and more attractive than ever before.
It’s important to note that you must do your own research before committing to any one company. You should have a thorough understanding of your individual needs and risk profile too. That said, if you’re looking to invest in physical gold, consider one of the leading gold IRA companies in the country.